Hey there! It was so nice to hear from you. I miss you tons whats been happening? How old are your kids now? I love your blog Wow the Harp. I am sure glad her cyst is ok. Im glad you found it so you can keep an eye on it. keep in touch love ya Pam
We are the Razzy Rasmussens- Scott and Rebecca Rasmussen. The 'HENZ' are Hannah, Elisabeth, Nathan, and Zachary. Does that make me a mother hen??? Scott and I have been married for 20 wonderful years and counting.
1 comments:
Hey there! It was so nice to hear from you. I miss you tons whats been happening? How old are your kids now? I love your blog Wow the Harp. I am sure glad her cyst is ok. Im glad you found it so you can keep an eye on it.
keep in touch love ya Pam
Post a Comment