I will start off our new blog by giving a little bit of background about us. I grew up in Arizona, Oregon, and Washington and claim Vancouver, Washington as a home town. I went to Prairie High School. Scott grew up in Montana, and Utah. He claims Highland, Utah as a hometown and went to American Fork High School.
I enjoy reading, gardening, music, and playing on my computer. I am usually busy thinking up my next project to work on while I am avoiding housework.
Scott enjoys basketball, hiking, music, and traveling. Scott owns his own business, TaxHawk, which is an online tax preparation service.
We met at Brigham Young University while going to school. Scott was working on his Masters of Accountancy, while I was working on a B.S. in Zoology. Scott proposed to me at Zions National Park and it is still one of our favorite places to visit and hike. We are lucky to live within an hours drive of Zions and often take out of town visitors there.
We have four children. Hannah (just turned 13 YIKES!), Elisabeth(10), Nathan(7), and Zachary(4). Together they are our little flock of HENZ.
We live in Southern Utah and are enjoying it here very much. We love the weather (except for June, July, and August), and the outstanding scenery.
Introducing...
15 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment